Help to grow
Learn new skills, reach more customers and boost your profits with ‘Help to Grow’ from the UK Government.
Help to Grow: Management Course
The Help to Grow: Management Course supports senior managers of SMEs to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
The 12-week programme is designed to be taken alongside full-time work through a combination of online sessions and face-to-face learning. The cost to attend is also 90% funded by the UK Government.
The curriculum includes leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you release your business’s potential.
To join the Help to Grow: Management Course, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
- If your business employs between 10 and 249 people, you can send up to two participants on the course.
- For more information, please read the FAQs
To join the Help to Grow: Management Course, the applicant must:
- Be a senior decision maker, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director, etc.
- Commit to completing all sessions